Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sleeping, Ponytails, Wedding & Family

As you can tell from the title of this post we have been busy and it's been way too long since I have posted. This past weekend Josh, Mallory and I ventured to Des Moines, IA for my cousin Holly's wedding. The trip was great and the wedding was beautiful. Of course being the dumb person I am I didn't take many pictures so I don't have a lot of pictures to post. Anyway, like I said before the wedding was beautiful and we were very lucky w/ the weather because it ended up being a very nice day (it was in the 30's the evening before). My sister and her boyfriend flew in from Portland, OR for the wedding and my parents and brother drove from Illinois so it was nice to have the family back together again...twice in less then 2 months. We all made a promise that we would have to get together again non-wedding related.

The bride to be and her parents (Dennis, Holly and Karen)














Aunt Lala and Mal



















Aunt Lala, Uncle Drew, Mal and Momma














Mal and Momma all made up for the wedding.















Me and my cousin Sarah (isn't she beautiful)














And that concludes the wedding photos...it's kind of hard to take some when you are a part of the wedding.


Other then the wedding things have been pretty busy around here for Mallory. As you know she has started to crawl...man is she getting into everything. Of course she is having a few 1st too...

She drank out of a straw for the 1st time in Des Moines.
It scared her a little bit but then she realized she was getting juice so she didn't mind much after the initial shock.















We have been letting her cry herself to sleep at night. Sometimes she just doesn't want to give up. The other night she finally gave in and fell asleep like this. Of course I moved her after I knew she was totally out.















She fell asleep for the 1st time in her high chair.














She slept like this for more then 20 minutes.



















Playing peek-a-boo w/ mommy.















1st ponytail















Here is a good picture of her two teeth. I think she getting ready to cut the two teeth next to those two...we will see.

6 comments:

Avery the Great said...

Oh Emily, Mallory is so beautiful
I really like the Pics you Posted
Candi

Micah and Beth said...

THose sleeping pictures are hilarious! I can't believe she fell asleep in her crib sitting up! I love the picture in the high chair too...the one sock on and one sock off is a favorite look at our house too!

Micah and Beth said...

THose sleeping pictures are hilarious! I can't believe she fell asleep in her crib sitting up! I love the picture in the high chair too...the one sock on and one sock off look is a favorite at our house too!

the hortons said...

I love the pictures. What a beautiful wedding party! Lucy and I had fun yesterday. I can tell it was a good workout because I ate the whole house when I came home, for dinner, and then right before bed! Let's do it again soon. Next time we'll meet at your place.

Love, Nanthida and Lucy

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! It is so funny, Preston just fell asleep in that same sitting position in the crib this week....hilarious!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.