Monday, April 23, 2007

On the Road again

Last week was a busy one for Mallory and I...unfortunately Josh had to work so he stayed in Liberty. We ventured to Illinois to visit Aunt Anita and Uncle Kenny. Uncle Kenny hadn't met Mallory before. A. Anita flew in from Wyoming and U. Kenny drove from Florida. They both try to get back at least twice a year...since I didn't have anything going on I thought it would be a nice break to visit w/ the family. So Mallory and I took off Sunday afternoon after Lucy's blessing. We drove straight to grandma and grandpa Edsalls house for the weeny roast and were there for a couple of hours. It was a long day for both of us. We were sure busy for the rest of the week though...

Finally a good family picture. This was after Lucy's blessing. It was a wonderful service.















The Horton's and the Sutton's















Mallory eating breakfast at Oma and grandpa's house. She is one messy girl and of course she hates to have her face wiped off.




















On Monday Mallory and I visited my mom's work...the post office.




















This is a tree we've had since I was little. Mom had it in the house and then decided to move it to her office. I think it's grown 4 feet in 2 years...it's huge.




















After we visited my mom we went to G&G Edsalls again. Here is A. Anita walking Mallory.




















Mallory playing w/ Gpa Edsall




















Gma has this great cast iron stove w/ pots and pans. Mallory loved it.




















Playing w/ the kittens...I think there are about 20 of them right now and another is going to have a litter pretty soon. She absolutely loved the kittens...I think this was her favorite part of the trip.















Eating grass. She ended up throwing it right back up (kind of like a dog)...it made me laugh. She also ate some dirt...I couldn't get it out of her hands quick enough before she got it in there. Oh well it just makes her immune system stronger:)




















Oma and Gpa Bidney have this swing on the carport and she LOVED it. It was pretty funny watching her just chill.























Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Of course she has to stay clean:) Here is Oma giving her a bath in the sink. She loved it.




















Total relaxation...




















Unfortunatlly my card in the camera ran out of room so I only got pictures thru half of Tuesday. We stayed until Thursday. Oma has more pictures so once I get them from her I'll post them.

We finally got to see Josh on Sunday. That is the LONGEST time either of us has gone w/out seeing each other. We missed each other very much. Josh left Thursday night to go turkey hunting and didn't get anything...bummer!!

3 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Wow! You guys were busy! Looks like lots of fun! Hope we see you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

What a fun visit...glad you had a great time...missed you--Preston

Anonymous said...

Awwww, still so much bigger than last time! Seeing pics of her at your parents' makes me want to visit them again! Let's try to set a date this summer or fall to all invade your parents' place again! :) I need some carport time, drinking coffee. I actually look a lot like Mallory does in that swing - it puts you in a trance! I can't believe she'll be 1 in less than a month!

-Btw, this is Holly - it wouldn't let me sign in for some reason!