Sunday, May 27, 2007

Birthday Party, Graduation and Harley's

Last Saturday (May 19th) we had a birthday party for her and invited all of her friends...there were a lot of friends there. She got lots of good presents and had a grand time.



Here she is digging into some cake again.














close up of the messy face
















Cake in the nose




















I got this at a garage sale for $5 (yeah me!!). She LOVES it. It has a swing just her size. Here she is taking over her fort just like a birthday girl should do.




















Posing with Aunt Amy (who is due in the middle of August...she is so cute preggers).















On Sunday we made the trek to Graceland (Lamoni, IA) to see my cousin graduate.

(L to R): Josh, my dad (Dean), me, Amanda, Mallory and mom (Susie)















Grandpa (Bill), Aunt Sandy (Amanda's mom), Amanda and grandma (Ann)















Mallory looking so cute.




















Two good family pictures in less then two weeks...I'm shocked.















She isn't quite sure what to do.















She's already a Harley girl.
















I took this picture yesterday. Mallory has developed a bad habit. Around 4 or 5 she decides she doesn't want to sleep in her own bed...so we put her in bed w/ us so we can get some sleep. It doesn't help when her crib is right next to our bed...or I would just let her cry it out.

Here is Mallory and dad sleeping exactly the same. I thought it was too funny.

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

I love the birthday cake pictures! Mallory and Rowan are just too close in age not to be friends! We have to get together!

Marcy said...

she is getting so big! I miss you guys