Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Friends

Last Wednesday I talked Josh into staying home from work so we could go to the Kansas City Zoo for just $2 each. We didn't even have to pay for Mallory, so in total we only spent $4. Luckily it wasn't too hot in the beginning...but as the day went on the sun came out and it got steamy. We left around 1pm. Everyone was ready to go by then. We didn't see Africa...but that's ok, we'll catch it next time.
Mal pushing the stroller...she's going to be a great big sister



















Mallory and Oliver in the snake head thingy at the zoo




















Dad and Mal walking like a Meerkat




















Standing in front of the lion fountain



















Cookie face after we ate lunch



















Janie has been coming over every Tuesday for about a month now. We are very sad that today will be her last Tuesday...she is starting kindergarten next week. What a big girl. I know Mallory will miss her dearly.
Mallory and Janie playing a game of Holy board (it's kind of like washers)















G & G Edsall would be proud...Gpa Edsall made these boards for me. I haven't used them much but the girls enjoyed them














Look at how grown up Mallory looks w/ my high heels on.




















Dad helping Mallory w/ her golf swing



















A couple of Monday's ago I watched my friend Aron's kids. We had a blast at the park. After all the playing we took a snack break.
Abby, Mallory and Anthony














Cheese to the camera














Some of the ol' G-land girls have been getting together for playdates. It's the 1st playgroup we have been in that hasn't been dominated by boys.
Addie, Mallory and Lucy being goofy














Mallory getting some practice in for the new baby














A couple weeks ago we went to Da and Charles' for yummy dinner. Mallory and Lucy had a grand time playing. It was so cute because they were giggling like crazy. Wish I could have gotten it on video














Practicing their wrestling moves














A hug...or elbow???














I guess Lucy makes a good seat















I'm sure you all want to see this...a belly pic. This was taken at 25 weeks. I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow. I had my glucose appointment yesterday. I should find out about the blood work in a couple of days (hopefully I hear nothing...no news is good news). Everything looks and sounds good. The baby's heartbeat was 150...it was around 153 at the last appointment. I have one more 4 week appointment then it's every 2 weeks until 36 weeks, then it's once a week until the end. Time is flying by...and we still have a lot to get done.















So that's what we have been up to, just visiting w/ friends and have a good time before the summer is over.

4 comments:

Preston and Ashten's World said...

Cutie belly pics!!! Hope you have a great time on your trip...call us when you get back....

amosclarkson said...

The zoo sounds fun! I hope to take Eli sometime. Enjoying the playdates so let's plan some on the weekends for Eli & I :) You look great!

Our Three Girls said...

Love the belly pic! Mallory is adorable!

Our Three Girls said...

Love the belly pic! Mallory is adorable!