Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shots and Stats

Miss Chloe is a growing girl. On Friday we had her 2 mo checkup.

Weight: 9lbs 4oz - 7th percentile
Height: 20 1/2 - she isn't on the scale yet...she is a shorty
Head: 14 1/2 - 5th percentile

She also got a round of shots. She did pretty good w/ the shots...she was pretty fussy that evening and the next couple of days. Thank goodness for Tylenol.




















All swaddled up















On Wednesday we had the BFSG playgroup. Here are all the kids:
(l to r): Ashten, Preston, Luke, Zach, Oliver, Mallory, Chloe and Ethan (just ignore me:)






























Melana reading to the kids. We had a great time visiting and the kids had a great time opening up presents.















After many attempts to get a family photo for our Christmas cards we were successful...it just took a while.















































Tada!!!














Cute pictures of Mallory














Miss Chloe taking a bath














Mallory and Daddy ready to go play in the snow. It lasted about 15 minutes for Mallory until she fell, then she was ready to come inside.




















Chloe laying on the floor.















Mallory did not want her picture taken. She was saying NNOOOOOOOOO while I was taking it.















Chloe's apt went well. I hate shots...they make me want to cry because you know they hurt. I'd take them for her if I could. I can't believe Christmas is in a week. We are so excited to see how Mallory is going to act. I think we already know...very excited. I'm sure I will have a ton of pictures to post after the holidays. Everyone have a very Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Oh my....Chloe is looking so different! Love the out takes of the Christmas pictures. We hope to see you guys on Sunday!

Preston and Ashten's World said...

We had fun at the party...thanks for hosting!!

the hortons said...

Oh my goodness! The girls are getting so big, and I completely agree with Amy, Chloe is looking so different. She's still a beauty though! The Christmas picture is so cute, and you are better than us, we've yet to get around to taking one, much less sending out a card!