Monday, February 05, 2007

We've Been BUSY!!!

Well the Sutton household has been a busy one. Right after we got married we started packing up our things so we could move in w/ Nana B:) We are going to live w/ her and save some money for a house. So w/ the wedding and moving finally out of the way I have some time to do an update.

Last time I weighed Mallory, she finally hit the 16 lb mark. We have a dr appointment on the 15th so I'll be able to see how many inches she has grown. We have been missing out on playgroup and breastfeeding group because we have been so busy packing, etc.

This past weekend I decided to get a sinus infection and poor Mallory has it now. She has been coughing and her nose is running. I've been giving her medicine but she just wants to cling to mom.

Here are some pictures pre and post wedding:

I bought this cute feather thing for her hair...of course she tore it up/ate it before I even got it try it out on her in public.




















Mallory loves snow just like her mama




















Here is Mallory checking out the view from a different angle in her crib:)




















Rolling around in all of 'her' new presents (presents from the wedding).















Josh and I taking it easy the day after the wedding...Mallory is still rolling around in presents.















One of the agreements for the move is that my parents would watch Nacho (our cat) while we lived w/ Nana. So here is Mallory saying good-bye. Nacho is adjusting well to living w/ my parents...they have two other cats that keep him in line:)















Here Mallory is practicing her new trick...watch the video below:)




















Of course we had to lower the bed when we moved so that she doesn't try and crawl out. Speaking of crawling...she still isn't. She does rock but she would much rather be on her feet walking around (w/ assistance)...so who knows if she'll ever crawl.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mallory is turning into such a Big girl!!! She is so adorable...love the pictures and miss you guys much!!!
Jen

the hortons said...

My two favorite pictures are: Mal looking at the snow (so cute) and Mal saying goodbye to Nacho (so sad). I'm so glad that you updated. I need to but don't have any new pics : ( I'll try to remedy that on Wednesday. See you guys then! We miss you!