Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Staying Busy

On Saturday we went to my friend Sarah (Kohler) Hartley's wedding reception. It was a lot of fun and she was so beautiful...I didn't get a very good picture of her. I saw lots of people I haven't seen in years. It's amazing how much some people change and how some don't.




















Of course we sat w/ Da and Charles. I had to post this picture because it looks like Mallory is trying to pinch Charles.















By the end of the night it was time to go. Mal surprisingly didn't fall asleep until we were almost home.















She just woke up from a nap when a package from Aunt Lala came in the mail.




















Reading her new book...thank you Aunt Lala















Her new Levi bibs...they are so cute.















She had pudding for a snack and the spoon got a little out of control















Last Friday Josh and I ate at the new Mexican restaurant on the square Los Compos...Oh MY GOSH it is by far the best Mexican I've had in a LONG, LONG time (but not as good as Dos Reales). We had a great time despite loosing our waiter. Mal was able to eat a taco because the shells are made out of corn.




















Dad enjoying his food.




















Uncle Aaron and girlfriend Hailey helping Mal put my high heel boots on. The girl LOVES shoes.




















Dad and Mal waiting for a table at the Big Biscuit. She is getting so big.




















Well it's Halloween...we have lots of events planned today so we will be busy. I will post pictures soon. Everyone have a Happy and Safe Halloween.

1 comment:

the hortons said...

Mallory is a NAUGHTY little girl! I wonder where she got that from... Although, I do love the picture. Too funny.