Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fruits of my labor

I thought this picture was funny because it looks like she is pulling the remote out of her neather reagion



















This picture is for Aunt Lala...her new bibs. They are so cute. I had to sinch the straps up so the pant legs wouldn't drag. She has plenty of room to grow in them.




















Back view



















The fruits of my labor....this is a hat I crochet to match Mallory's winter coat. After trying many different patterns I finally figured out this on. It is so cute. Josh is trying to talk me into making a bunch and selling them online...I haven't taken to the idea yet but I'm still throwing it around.




















Close up















Well we have made an offer on a house in Liberty. We will find out on Friday if the deal has gone through. Keep us in your prayers and we will keep you posted on the news.

7 comments:

Marcy said...

can't wait to see you guys! I love the hat!!

Avery the Great said...

Good luck on the house bid. The Hat is wonderful, you make them I will buy at least one. The first Pic of Mallory with the remote is quite a hoot... Peace and Love

Micah and Beth said...

How exciting about the offer you made on the house!!! I'll be thinking about you and hope to hear good new this Friday!!!

amosclarkson said...

Yay about the house! Hope it all works out! The hat is adorable....will you make Eli one and we'll be your first "customer"?? We like browns and blues :)

Holly H said...

MUST PINCH THOSE CHEEKS

:)

Good luck with the offer!
And you should sell your stuff...I'll try and think of a name for your company ;)

the hortons said...

I think you should totally make and sell the hats. In fact, Lucy and I are placing our order right now. I'd like one to match the gorgeous green scarf you made me last year. Lucy would like one to match mine.

Mallory is looking so grown up. How fast has this last year and a half gone by? We'll be on our way to MN tomorrow, but call me as soon as you hear anything. Love you guys!

Tiffany said...

We would definitely buy a hat from you :)