Thursday, November 15, 2007

We got the house

Just a quick update to let you know we got the house!!! We close on the 29th of November. This is all going by so quickly. I can't wait to move and get painting. Luckily we don't have a lot that needs to be done. The inspection is on Saturday...I'll be sure to take the camera and post some pictures.

On another note Mallory has been running a fever since Tuesday. I haven't taken her to the dr yet because I want it to weed itself out. She doesn't have a runny nose or a cough...just a fever. If she isn't better by tomorrow then we'll go to the dr.

We are leaving on Wednesday to go to Portland, OR for Thanksgiving. It's our 1st plane ride w/ Mallory so I'm a little nervous. At least we are leaving in the evening so I hope she will sleep most of the time. Thats it for now. Sorry no pictures this time.

10 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Congrats on the house! How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures. I hope Mallory starts to feel better, especially with your trip coming up.

Avery the Great said...

That is great. We are so happy for you all. Hope Mallory feels better.

April & Alisha said...

Congrats on getting a house! Have a great time in Portland, Alisha and I might be going to KC instead of staying in Portland for Thanksgiving, if not it would be fun to see you if you have extra time.

Micah and Beth said...

Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...we are happy you will have a place of your own to call home soon....can't wait to see pic's P

Hettinger Home said...

Congrats!! How exciting - can't wait to see the place!

Our Three Girls said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Crystal said...

Congrats on the new house!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

karen.bidney said...

Surprise! Didn't think I'd ever reply did ya!! I'm so happy for you all on getting your new home,that's really exciting! I've enjoyed seeing your blog,especially your account of Thanksgiving/Christmas in Oregon.Amy just told me about Laura's wedding plans,great!!