Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Daddy's big deer

Last Friday Josh got his very 1st kill with his bow. He got a good size doe. We were very excited...and even more excited when he found someone to take the meat. We don't not have any room in our freezer for it.
Daddy before he left.


















This was Saturday morning. He killed it right before dusk so he didn't have enough time to go and look for it. Luckily it was still there in the morning.
Aaron, Mal and dad checking out the kill














Daddy and Uncle A cleanin' her out before they took it up to Holt



















Chloe, dad, Mal and Uncle A. What a classic family picture. What do you think about this picture for a Christmas card???















Mallory's new bff Coe.



















Last week my cousin Amy, Eli and Aunt Karen brought us Subway for dinner. It was yummy and it was great to see them. I feel pretty lucky...we to got to see them 3 times w/in a week.
Aunt Karen and Chloe...she is a slight baby hog. Just Kidding Aunt Karen, we know you love the babies.



















Amy and Chloe



















This was the best picture I could get of Mallory and Eli playing...man they are fast



















Our sweet Chloe. One of these days I'll get a good picture of her not sleeping...but that is just about all she does now a days


















I know two post in one day...what is the world coming to??? Don't forget to vote today. Mal, Chloe and I made a trip up to the clubhouse to vote...it's such a beautiful day.



Mal & mommy w/our I voted sticker

















Sleeping Chloe...so sweet



















Mal playing in the leaves














Mallory is really loving the leaves. This is our 1st place w/ trees big enough to produce large amounts of leaves. We are going to rake this weekend and Mallory is going to have a hay-day running through piles.

3 comments:

Preston and Ashten's World said...

That is one hilarious family photo...

the hortons said...

I am super behind on my blogging and blog reading. The family looks great. I really think you should send out the dear picture as the family Christmas card. We can super-impose you and Chloe in the background! Too funny.

Let's hang out soon. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Chloe is super sweet! Taking after her big sister no doubt. I need to get up there to visit so I can be baby hog #2!