Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Year, New Changes

A lot has happened in the last few weeks at the Sutton household. Good changes for 2009. The biggest one...no I'm not pregnant (what's wrong w/ you people...do you think I'm insane) I got a full time job at Liberty Hospital. I will be doing patient registration. I start in February and we are all so excited. I'm so sad that I won't be able to stay home w/ the girls full time anymore. The best part about this job is its from 5:30am - 2pm so I will be off work early and be able to spend a majority of the day w/ the girls. That is really the only reason why I am so excited. If it was an 8-5 job I'd be really sad because I would be able to spend as much time w/ them. I've been applying at the hospital for various positions since Mallory was Chloe's age (3 mo). This is truly a prayer answered for us. It's been quite a struggle for us financially for the past year+. Even though we have to pay for daycare the extra income makes up for it.
We haven't found a daycare provider yet. I've been looking like crazy the past week or so. It's hard to find someone willing to take two girls at 5am. It's going to be a major adjustment for all of us. I'm sure once it gets closer to starting the job it's going to be really hard for me...knowing I'm going to miss so many moments and milestones from both of the girls. Just keep me in your prayers that the transition for all of us goes as smooth as it can. I'm sure I'll shed quite a few tears.
That's our big news...now on to the pictures.
Ms. Mallory making silly faces















My porker Chloe




















Chloe getting some tummy time. She rolled over all by herself yesterday...I didn't even get to see it because I walked into the other room.















My cousin Holly and Chris stopped by to meet Chloe. Chloe looks pissed, she was just hungry. The girl doesn't like to miss a meal.




















Mallory got an awesome rocking chair from Papa John for Christmas. Cute pic of Mal and Chloe















My mom and dad came in town this past weekend. Mom stayed w/ us so she could get as much grandchild time as possible. Mallory fell asleep on Oma.















Ashten and Chloe at playgroup















Mallory and Chloe in matching outfits we got from Aunt Betty and Tina for Christmas. Thanks girls...they are so cute.




















My little angel and her cherub babe















Mallory and Nacho hanging out. She kept telling me he was squishing her.















My smiling baby




















Pictures from the Sutton Christmas. I didn't get a lot because Chloe was super fussy so I was busy holding a baby. Mallory getting a present from cousin Makayla















Tina and Chloe















Mallory and Makayla. They are about 4 months apart. So cute.




















So that is our life in a nutshell right now. I'm sure the posts will slow down much more once I go back to work. I will probably be even worse about taking pictures...oh well, that's just the way it goes sometimes. I'll try and post soon.

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

I really think that Chloe looks a lot like you, Emily. I think Mallory looks more like Josh. There's definitely both of you in each of them, though. I hope you can find a childcare situation you are comfortable with soon! I know it's stressful!

Our Three Girls said...

Great pictures, Emily! You have two adorable girls!