Friday, June 16, 2006

Mallory Info


Sorry, I guess I got so excited about getting the blog started I didn't give any information about Mallory. She was born May 16th @ 12:19 am. She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 18 inches long. Now she weighs 7 lbs 9 oz and I'm pretty sure she is way past 18 inches. She is growing like a weed. I can't believe it's already been a month...Happy Birthday Mallory!!!

We are still struggling w/ getting onto a schedule (and her sleeping alone) but hopefully it will happen before I have to go back to work (July 5th). I love being a stay at home mom...although I do miss adult conversation every once in a while...and getting out of the house. I never thought being a mom would be so fun and exhausting at the same time. It's all worth it to know that she is here, healthy and ours. We love her very much.

No comments: