Monday, June 26, 2006

6 week checkup

My sister got us this towel. I think it's so cute. Needless to say she wasn't too happy about getting a bath...she almost looks like she is laughing;)
Here is the back of the towel
Great grandma Edsall adoring her grandchild...Mallory loves grandmas fluffy arms
Snoozing w/ daddy
Threw this one in for Grandpa Sutton. it's a camo outfit he got for Mallory










We had our 6 week checkup today. Mallory is doing great. She weighs 8 lbs 10 oz and is 21 inches long. She's growing like a weed. Things have been a little rocky lately...she's been really fussy. So I asked the dr about thrush (oral yeast infection) because her tongue is always white. He said she didn't have it but would give me some medicine in case I have it (because we can pass it back and forth to each other). So hopefully that will help w/ some of the fussiness. We also broke down and bought some gas drops last night. They seem to be helping. I am also trying to do a colic massage routine twice a day in hopes that will help also. She is starting to coo some (if she isn't crying) and I'm sure that wonderful smile is right around the corner...now the only time she smiles is when her tummy is full and she's almost asleep. My leave is almost up. Wish me luck on going back. It's going to be a hard transition.

1 comment:

Micah and Beth said...

Emily! I got your blog address from Supavan. Mallory is a cutie! Do you mind if I add you as a link to my blog in case anyone else is interested in seeing what you all are up to?