Sunday, September 17, 2006

Johnny Jump Up

My mom sent us a Johnny Jump Up for Mallory. This is what she likes to do so far:




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


It's too funny. She is a little too small for it right now...but I still put her in it daily so she can get used to it. When I lean her back (so her face isn't smashed against the front) she dose bounce some...but she mostly likes to chew on it. It won't be too long and she'll be just right for it. Unfortunately we don't have any door frames downstairs so Josh is going to get some hooks and screw them into studs. That way she can jumping around and we don't have to worry about her hitting a door frame...ouch:)





















































Mallory and I went to the Community of Christ church today here in Liberty...Josh was hunting. The church is beautiful and the congregation is very warm and friendly. I was surprised how many young families. It was very refreshing. I did talk to the pastor about the wedding. He is going to get back to me about the date. So cross your fingers.

No comments: