Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cold weather and BBQs

Mallory enjoying her massage. I give one to her after every bath (about every 2 days). She loves to get her legs massaged but isn't too keen about having her arms away from her body.















Mallory in her big girl sweats. I think they are too cute...even though they go up to her nipples.





















Michael holding Avery and Mallory. Avery has grown so much...she is already eating food and drinking juices















Avery, Michael and Mallory. Michael had a thing for Mallory...Josh was ready to take his hands off her:)
















Well, I meant to post this about a week and a half ago but time has flown by and so many things have happened. We went to Michael, Candi and Avery's for a BBQ. We had a great time. We left in time to go to the Fall Festival in Liberty. We walked around for about an hour or so. We kept running into people Josh knew and hadn't seen the baby yet. It was quite cold by the time we left the festival so we had Mallory all bundled up.

Last Monday (9/25) Mallory had her 4 month checkup and SHOTS!!! She is doing great. I was kind of worried because the week before she had lost 3 ounces and didn't want her weight to drop even more. But she had gained 7 ounces in less then a week...so she weighed 12lbs and 8oz at the dr appointment. Here are her stats:

4 Months:
Height 23 1/2 inches: 25th percentile
Weight: 12lbs 8oz: 25th percentile
Head Circumference: 15 5/8: 10th percentile

Dr. Lively was a little worried w/ her head size and asked me if I had a small head or Josh...I know Josh doesn't..and I don't think I do. But I do know Barb's head is a little small and probably my moms too. He said that since she is so alert and active then he isn't all that concerned. So we'll just see

Like I said before lots of milestones have been passed this past week...so I'll update you when I get the pictures loaded.

No comments: