Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally have internet...updated pictures of the house

This is the dinning room after we painted and carpeted...I know carpet in the dinning room. It was cheaper, at least until we can afford to get tile.














Tile lanolium in the kitchen...it's it pretty and it's easy to clean.















The spare room...it's a pretty tan.



















Our bedroom. I wasn't too sure about this color once we got it on the wall...but it's growing on me.














Mallory's room. We had the carpet installed later. It's the same yellow color as the dinning room (I know it looks tan).
















We didn't get a good picture of the family room/kitchen. It's the same tan color as the spare room. It's amazing how much paint changes a house. Josh and I were watching a house flipping show and it said that painting adds like 30K to a house. That's what I'm talking about.

4 comments:

Sarah & Scott said...

EMILY - The house looks beautiful! Love it!

Sarah

Hettinger Home said...

Em - I'm glad you decided you liked your bedroom color b/c that's EXACTLY the color we have in our bedroom....so if you ended up hating it, I'd have to be offended too, ha ha ;)

Hettinger Home said...

Btw - it looks great! I'm officially inviting us down to come stay at your new place! I'm serious! :)

Marcy said...

it looks fabulous - and you're right - the paint makes all the difference in the world! congrats to you!