Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorry so long - pictures of the house

These are pictures before we painted...but this should give you an idea of what it looks like. I will try to post some updated ones later. We are getting the Internet transferred to the house this week so I will be much better about posting pictures.

Front of the house















Side of the house















Other side/garage















Front door/family room - the blood red is gone















Kitchen




















Other side of kitchen




















Mallory's room - believe me it isn't this color anymore...what were these people thinking???




















The spare room















Josh and Emily's bedroom
















We got new carpet and linoleum through out the whole house so it looks great. We are all moved and getting comfortable...I swear I have done like 100 loads of laundry already. Hopefully we will have an open house soon. I'll post more pictures later.

5 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

That's very exciting! Congratulations on the new house!

Holly H said...

Woo!! Looks great - can't wait to see it in person! Congrats again (oh and isn't painting a whole house SO much fun? haha)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finally being moved in your own home! Invite me over now...

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting! yay!

karen.bidney said...

Congratulations on your new home!! I'm very happy for you.I'm glad to stay inside these days so I don't freeze my keester off! If the cold would take off the size of my keester I need off I'd get there I tell ya! Take care.Aunt Karen