Friday, June 27, 2008

Good finds and great pictures

I always feel I am about 2 weeks worth the pictures behind on the blog. By the time I post these I have 2 weeks on my camera I haven't loaded yet. We haven't been up to much lately. Just having fun and catching up with family.
Mal in her swing




















I know I probably have 20 million pictures of her in this swing but she just can't get enough. The outside routine is: swing for about 15 min then we got inside to get a Popsicle that we eat outside. I think she just wants to go outside so she can get a Popsicle.




















This would be the Popsicle eating part of the routine















She will take these huge bites then look at me like 'mom why did you let me do that'




















A couple of weekends ago we saw some family. It was great to get together and we got a couple of good family pics














Mallory loved pushing Eli...even though he is only 3-4 lbs shy of her weight. She is getting her big sister practice in




















We stayed w/ cousin Holly and Chris. They have an awesome hammock in their back yard. Mallory and Josh really enjoyed it. I on the other hand had quite a hard time getting up...luckily no one had a camera around:)















Mal and dad relaxin'




















Living the good life















Until he had to get up:)















Mal playing w/ Vivian




















Eli vs Mallory...he might have the weight but she's got the height















Belly picture. I know it isn't the best but at least I got one up.




















Mal posing for pictures. She is so big




















Oma and Mal eating some frosting















You know that one find you get at a garage sale that you are so proud of??? Well check mine out. And I got it for free...




















I use to have one of these when I was little...but I would stand on the saddle and bounce. I love this thing! Mallory is saying 'cheese' for the picture



















So that is our life in a nutshell for now. Like I said earlier I have about 2 weeks worth the pictures on my camera so I will be posting soon.
Oh yes...baby update. The baby is doing great. I am officially in the 6th month now. I have my dr appointment next Friday to do the glucose test. Its hard to believe that in about 4 months this baby will be here. My mom and I went shopping yesterday for material to make blankets for the baby room. I must say I am nesting a lot more this time around. For example, I completely took the stroller and the car seat apart to wash it. I am ready to kick Mallory out of the crib and into her new room so that I can get the nursery put together. I have already pulled out all the neutral clothes and washed them...yet I have no place to put them...so I will just have to wash them again. Oh well at least I am prepared this time. With Mallory I was in labor washing baby clothes and putting the crib together.

Anyway I will post again soon. Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th.

6 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Mallory WILL kill you about the bed wetting picture! The horse is great...although I automatically think about getting pinched in the springs :) That's great she loves the swing so much. Eli likes swings, too. We'll have to come in swing in yours sometime soon :) Happy to hear baby #2 is doing well...I can't believe only 4 more months either!

Our Three Girls said...

Oh my goodness! She will be hiding that picture when she is a teenager! Glad baby is doing great. I'm sure Mallory will be a great big sister!

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing your belly picture. You look so cute! I'm going to guess you're having another girl! I wasn't right last time, but I think it's fun to guess!!!
That picture of Mallory in her bed is hilarious! She probably won't think so when she's older, but we got a laugh!!!

Preston and Ashten's World said...

Mallory...I thought my mommy was bad about posting some embarrassing pics....oh my!! Had fun at your house this week...thanks for having us over!

Steve and Laura said...

Just jumped in to the blog world and got a gmail account, so now I can comment. Yes, Mallory will kill you for that picture. Can't wait to see the new little one. Please tell him/her to come sometime mid-October. Kidding!

the hortons said...

Hysterical! Mallory is going to die when she sees that last picture and is old enough to understand. I love it though. I can't wait to see you all again soon!