Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

So hot I had to sleep in my diaper

















Funny face













Stretching in her swing













It's official...Mallory is 10 lbs 1 oz. We have a dr appointment next week...maybe she'll be 11 lbs by then:). It has been so hot here (100+ some days) but we have been doing good...because we stay inside. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Poor daddy has to work in the heat but he is greatful to come home to a cool house and his girls.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Nanny B for the swing. Some days its the only way we can get her calm down. Mallory has been so great lately. The swaddling really helps a lot. When we 1st started doing it she would fight it but it seems like when I swaddle her now it calms her down in seconds. So evenings have been wonderful compared to the past. I have a big exercise ball and finally blew it up so I could exercise but we use it more to bounce Mallory and keep her calm then I get to exercise on it. It's less wear and tear on the knees when I can sit on it and just bounce...plus I still am getting some exercise (sometimes I do sit ups while i'm bouncing).

I believe she might have ezcema on her cheeks. I'm going to talk to the dr next week. I tried washing her sheets in Dreft (we had been using regular detergent) but that didn't seem to help either. So hopefully we can get some cream to put on there to make it go away.

We are heading to Illinois next weekend. Grandma Bidney gets to watch Mallory while Josh and I go to a Cubs Cardinals game in Chicago (hopefully we don't get lost). Grandma is very excited. Hopefully it won't be too hot. Mallory might get her 1st pool experience.

No comments: