Thursday, July 13, 2006

We got an almost 10 pounder

She is becoming a master thumb-sucker













Great Grandma Sutton holding Mallory













One of the cute expressions Mallory makes













Spreading the love

















Mallory got weighed yesterday and she was 9 lbs 12 oz. She is growing so fast...and she is getting really heavy in the car seat. It seems like every week we hit a milestone. Yesterday she gave dad a huge smile (and she wasn't sleeping when she did it). She has smiled at me a couple of times. I think she is going to have a dimple on her right cheek. The evenings have been better...the book has helped so much. She fuses a little bit when we swaddle her but then it's like a light bulb comes on and she's like 'hey, this isn't so bad'. I am totally getting a workout bouncing her around.

We went to grandpa Sutton's this weekend. Unfortunately our camera didn't work some of the time so I only have a couple of pictures. The ride back on Sunday was a nightmare. She was great until we stopped in Sedalia to eat. She woke up and we fed her then she cried from Sedalia to home (about 2 1/2 hours). After about 15 minutes of crying and a pacifier not working I crawled back there and tried to sooth her w/out stopping or getting her out. It didn't work. But we made it back and everyone is safe...I think I just pulled a couple hundred hairs out of my head. Next time we are leaving in the morning when she isn't so fussy.

I have decided not to return to Medtrak. I am now seeking a job in massage therapy. It's a bit nerve-racking because I haven't started looking yet...so I'm not sure where I'll be able to get a job. I'm going to start going out next week...wish me luck!!!

No comments: