Tuesday, November 21, 2006

BIG girl

Mallory from day one has HATED (with a passion) her car seat. So when Josh and I go shopping we try to sneak one past her and just set the car seat in the cart...well it has never worked, so we either end up carrying her or I put her in the front carrier and that is how we get our shopping done. Well now that she is sitting up like a big girl we can do this:
















My Aunt Carol made this for us...its called a cootie cover. It's perfect because we don't have to worry about her getting germs off the cart and we can wash it. I never thought by the time she is 6 months that we would be able to use this. We have to stick a blanket behind her so she doesn't fall back. The whole time she was in the cart she didn't fuss once. She loves looking around (and secretly I think she likes being looked at).




















So lately Mallory has been playing w/ my hair a lot...especially while I am nursing her. If my hair isn't down then she'll play with her own hair. Well I came downstairs after I got ready this morning and this is how I found her.















Adorable...She has to have one tuff head because she can really pull hard.















This is from the other day...the swing has 2 settings...one sets up a little more then the other. Well I decided we would try the one that sets up more...this is what she looked like when she fell asleep.















Needless to say I put it back the way it was. That position can't be too comfortable.

No comments: