Wednesday, November 01, 2006

pumpkin carving and toes

Last week Nana and Aunt B came over for pumpkin carving. We had a great time. I don't think Aunt B ever finished hers...but we had fun.

Mallory found her toes















Mal trying to give Aunt B a kiss:)















I was at Target w/ my girlfriend Elizabeth and found these in the dollar isle. I just had to get them:















I think she makes a cuter angel. But we switch the headbands out depending on the tantrum:)















Me, Josh and Aunt B carving.
















There is more to come. We went to Illinois this past weekend for Mallory's blessing. She did wonderful during the blessing. Our trip was great coming and going. She slept the whole way home on Sunday night. I was afraid that she would keep sleeping when we got home and then wake up at 2 a.m. ready to go for the day...but she didn't, she actually slept another 6 hours. She was wore out. The time change didn't effect her too much. Before the change she was going to bed around 9 and getting up around 7, but now she goes down around 8 and gets up at 6. I'm fine with that as long as it's not 4 a.m. The next blog will probably be just pictures. Mallory and I are attending a Halloween costume party at the breastfeeding group today so I'm sure I'll have lots of cute pictures from that. Happy HALLOWEEN everyone:)

No comments: