Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy 6 Months Mallory

Yesterday Mallory turned 6 months. She is growing so much. She gained 5 oz last week. She has been waking up in the middle of the night to eat...which I'm not used to but is fine because she wasn't gaining weight for a while.

She has been so active lately. She is getting more and more tolerant of her exersaucer and stays in it for longer periods of time...which allows me to get things done.

She is teething like crazy but no teeth yet. Everything goes into her mouth. When I look at her binkies I see teeth marks...so they are coming soon.

She is really starting to sit up like a champ. I have some video of it at the end. I have to be careful because if I look away for 1 second she leans back and conks her head. Sometimes she does correct herself so she doesn't fall over.

Oh, she has noticed her hands. I know it sounds a little late but she'll stop what she is doing just to look at her hands. She moves them around and then either pokes herself in the eye or tries to eat it off. it's too funny.

Teething
















Naked baby...I had to throw this one in. She loves to look outside. This was taken after her bath which is why she has crazy hair.
















She's a natural for the camera. Look at that smile:)




















One happy baby...before I know it she'll be crawling.




















I had to put this picture in because this is a rare moment. Mallory was so tired one night that all Josh had to do was hand her to me and she fell asleep. I usually have to rock her to sleep and sometimes swaddle her...so this is very rare.















Big Girl Mal sitting up...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

the hortons said...

OMG! That video was so cute. Happy six months Mal! Love, Lucy