Thursday, November 09, 2006

She's a skunk

Sorry, I forgot to tell everyone that her costume is a skunk. I ended up starting and finishing it on the Monday before Halloween. Nothing like saving things until the last minute...that is the Bidney way:)

Things are going great. Mallory weighs 13lbs 13 oz. So she gained 7 oz in one week. I'm so happy because she hadn't gained anything in 2 weeks. She is so active right now. She is getting the hang of sitting up on her own...well right now it looks more like a yoga pose then sitting but sometimes she sits up really straight. I have learned not to let her try and sit up right after she eats because she spits up.

She is still just eating cereal...sometimes she loves it sometimes she isn't too interested. We will probably move onto real food in a month or so.

The wedding plans are going well. I can't believe it's 3 months away. We are pretty much done planning...just trying to get the little things done now.

Oh yeah...I got a job as a waitress. I start next week. Hopefully it will help us out in the financial state of things.

Here are some cute pictures:

Mallory playing w/ the pillows on the couch. She loves the fringe. I am finding out she loves soft things (she gets that from her dad). If she is fussy and won't settle down for a nap all I have to do is give her a soft fleece blanket and she snuggles it up to her face and falls asleep.




















This is the Monday playgroup. Some of us mothers get together every Monday and let the kids drool all over each others toys.















It's actually a nice break for us moms because we can just kind of hang out and let the kids stare at each other.
















Mallory chilling in her exersaucer

No comments: