Sunday, August 06, 2006

One Happy Baby

Mallory giving her knock'em dead smile. Isn't she a cutie. Look at those dimples













A couple of weeks ago we got Mal a new carrier because the other one we had just wasn't working very well for either of us. Now she is big enough to be face out...I can't believe it













This is a T-shirt we got for Mallory at the Cubs game...this ones for you grandpa Bidney













Yesterday morning I woke up to find Mallory wedged against the side of the crib...no I still haven't made her bumper pads













Josh and I were shopping in Sears Grand this weekend. Mallory feel asleep like this:













It's a thing that connects to her pacifier

Everything has been going so well lately. Mallory is still fussy for about an hour or so in the evenings but quickly doses off around 10. She has been sleep 6-8 hours every night for the past 2 weeks. It's been wonderful. I have finally stopped checking on her 10 times a night and usually only check on her about once or twice a night...yay more sleep for me!!!

Well I finally got a job. I start on Tuesday. It's going to be a rough start getting clients in the door but I am so excited. Right now I am only going to work one day and one evening shift so that we only have to have a sitter for one day. We are kind of in a pinch because we haven't found a sitter yet (yikes) but we have a couple different avenues we can try and if all else fails this week then Josh said he would stay home Tuesday. I can always just work in the evenings so that Josh can watch her and we don't have to worry about a sitter. Oh well, we'll work something out.

Mallory has really started to be more awake during the evening hours (and isn't crying the whole time). She is laughing and cooing so much and she loves to just look at things. As you can tell in the pictures above she looks right at the camera when I'm taking pictures...so photogenic already.

Well my birthday was last Thursday and Josh got me a beautiful gold bracelet w/ emeralds and diamonds on it. I know emeralds aren't the August birth stone...it's the May birth stone...the month Mallory was born. It's so beautiful and I thought he did a wonderful job picking it out.

So it's off to work and new adventures...Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

That's great that Mallory is sleeping so well now!!! She looks like she's a lot more fun! I'm glad things are better in the evenings.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap that is a cute baby!