Monday, August 14, 2006

We're Engaged

Here is the ring...Josh did a wonderful job picking it out. I absoutly love it.














Mallory w/ the ring...the girl looks great in diamonds already














Last Wednesday (8/9) Josh and I got engaged. We are very excited to start our lives together (officially). We went to the Pub House in Liberty...which is also the place we met at. We were eating dinner and I was rousing him about not having a ring yet and then he said well when do you want the righ. I said yesterday and he said well, how about today. He got down on one knee (of course I started crying immediately) and asked me what I was doing for the rest of his life and if I would grow old with him. Of course I said yes. We are so excited to get married...I'm so excited to start planning. The estimated 'tie-the-knot' date is in January...but I'm sure the official date will move around a couple of times.

Josh said the bracelet for my birthday was a decoy (nice decoy). When he went to pick it up last Tuesday he took Mallory w/ him and I guess when the showed it to him her eyes got huge...she's a diamond girl already:)

On another note...I haven't been able to work because I threw out my back...BAD!!! I've done it before but never like this. I have been to the chiropractor and he has adjusted me. I feel much better today but I'm still limited to how much I can move around. So I have been taking it easy and Josh has been super dad. He has been wonderful at taking care of me and Mallory. Hopefully by Friday I will be a lot better and able to at least do a couple of massages. So keep us in your prayers. I have also started looking for another part-time job to make up for income that we have lost. Hopefully I won't have to do it for very long.

So that's an update from the Bidney-Sutton household...soon to be just Sutton;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! If I can just say, Josh, it is about time!(J/K) I am so happy for the three of you. You guys are going to have a great life together. Kiss that cute baby for me.

-Sara S.

Anonymous said...

Congrats from the Branson's