Monday, August 28, 2006

SHE IS HERE

My dearest friend, Da Horton, had her baby. I don't think they have posted anything on their blog but you can check it out: charlesandnanthida.blogspot.com
She came 8/27: 8 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. I got to see them yesterday...unfortuntally I didn't get a picture...but I'm sure I'll have plenty of photo opps in the future. As of now they still haven't decided on a name.

Baby Horton is only 2 inches shorter then Mallory and was a whole 2 lbs bigger then Mallory when she was born. It won't be too long and she will pass her up. I held Mal's feet up to the babies and they were almost the same size. Crazy huh.


We went to Rolla this two weekends ago for Josh's cousin's wedding. The ceremony was very nice and we had a great time at the reception. Mallory did very well at both. We headed back to Liberty on Sunday afternoon. Mallory did very well on the way down and on the way back. I was very surprised. She cried some when we were almost home but that is better then the last time (2 hours). Poor thing...she just hates her car seat. I think she is starting to grow out of it because now she is starting to look outside when we are in the car.

We are heading to Illinois this weekend. It's going to be crazy trying to see all the family we can. It will be a lot of fun seeing everyone again. We have been very fortunite to be able to travel so much w/ Mallory. As long as we get her in the car at the right time (i.e. nap) then it's pretty much smooth sailing.

Great A. Betty w/ Mallory at the reception.















U. Aaron and grandpa Sutton being goofy.















Great, great A. Jackie w/ Mallory

No comments: