Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stars are blind

One of the cute moments after her bath. She still isn't to sure if she likes them yet...but she's getting used to them














My beautiful baby...she totally loves the camera. She looks right at it as soon as I get it out and start taking pictures.














Gray squirrel, gray squirrel swish your bushy tail. Hold a nut between your toes, WRINKLE UP YOUR FUNNY NOSE. Gray squirrel, gray squirrel swish your bushy tail














Obviously when the paparazzi see this picture she will be the Hottest baby on the planet














Things are going well in the Bidney-Sutton household. I started my job Tuesday. Business is really slow...I didn't have anyone on Tuesday...but I'm sending out some mailers and hopefully that will motivate people to come see me. I am still really excited about getting started. I believe I will have my 1st appointment on Friday...Josh's mom...thanks Nana B.

We are still having trouble finding a sitter for Tuesdays. Hopefully we will find someone before next week. We still have a couple of different options up our sleeves.

Mallory is growing. She weighs 10 lbs 15oz. I can almost get her to smile when she is crying...but we aren't quite there yet. Oh well, I'm sure it will happen pretty soon. It's so easy to get out of a routine when we go visit somewhere. We were swaddling Mal @ night to get her asleep, but when we went to visit my mom we got out of the habit of doing it and thought maybe she was just growing out of it. We had to bring back the ol' swaddling last night because she just wouldn't calm down and go to sleep...poor girl. As soon as I swaddled her and got the paci in her mouth she was out. The only unfortunate thing was that it was 9:30 so that means she was up by 5 am...but I am still so thankful she is sleeping through the night.

No comments: