Monday, August 21, 2006

Travel and car seats

If we stick a binky in Mallory's mouth when she is really tired she does this. It looks like she is lounging...I think she gets it from grandpa Bidney













Hello Bright Eyes













She is really starting to stick her tongue out and mimics you when you do it to her. She has tried to roll her tongue a couple of times but it just doesn't make it














We went to Rolla this past weekend. Mallory did very well in the car seat...except for when she woke up and realized she was still in her car seat. I am hoping she will grow out of this car seat hatred soon. Poor thing...we go so many places during the day and over the weekend that we can't take her out every time. I got some cute toys that go on the car seat handle...they make a chime noise. She isn't too interested in them right now but I'm sure that will change.

She has really started to enjoy her play gym. She just looks around and I put the ball that has a bell in it at her feet...so when she kicks it makes noise...her eyes get so big...it's so cute.














Before I know it I'll have to get a Johnny Jump Up so she can jump around. When we stand her up she pretty much supports her own weight...she is still very wobbly. Sometimes it also looks like she might start rolling over. That is going to be a glorious day and a sad one because then I know I can't leave her on the changing pad unattended.

My back is doing much better. I did two massages on Friday and they both went well...I was just sore on Saturday. I have another one tomorrow and I know as long as I keep myself stretched out I'll do just fine.

Wedding plans are moving very slow. We are hoping to have everything done by the end of November so we can enjoy the holidays and not be stressed out. Wish us luck. I am going to try on dresses Friday...I am so excited. In my mind I have an idea of what I want to wear but I'm sure that will all change once I start trying on. Oh what fun!!!

No comments: